Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Baby #7

 Hey Kendel I Just moved here I get transford to work here in the Sunset Valley. I got Divorced last year. When I was in 10 grade me and My ex-wife had a baby we moved in together in 12th grade and got married it's been 5 years since we married and 2 since we got divorced she took me to court and she gained full custody :( So I heard about your challenge and was wondering If I could be a part?
 Well of course you can. I'm sorry about your ex-wife. What was your Child's Name? "Mia" He said. Aw... I love that name :) any other names you like If we have a baby? " Yes I like the name Brody or Brenna " Those are amazing names. If I have a Boy it's name will be Brody a Girl Brenna. This is the first time I let the dad chose the name. Thank You!
 He Invited me in and we kissed and talked a little bit more.
 Then We got to the bedroom and tried for a baby after a little a Lullaby filled the room. :) Baby Brody or Brenna was on it's way.
 Here is Anthony and Andrew as Children doing some homework they both were big nerd in elementary school.
 But after they Enjoyed the new backyard. The sprinkler was a big hit. They loved getting wet they tried to invite there little sisters but they always were taking naps or over at there dads house.
 Here is Anthony Being Mr. Cleaner! He always loved to clean and help me out.
 Here is Andrew doing his chores. Which was cleaning the bathroom and all the kitchen sink! I guess he was telling me about saving up for a new IPhone 4 I kept telling him he was a little to young.
 And some more cleaning in the bathroom.
 Anthony was all done with his chores. He headed out to the New Playground! He loved trying to sneak a peek at his neighboor Jordan he had a big crush on her. He Finally got her attention and...
 Showed off his cool new move he learned from his friend Daren. She looked out her window and Giggled at him and smiled... A couple Minutes later he saw he waving to him he smiled and waved back.
 The New Backyard! Anthony and Andrew had been playing with !
 Preggo! Baby Number 7 :) I am SO Excited to Figure out what the baby looked like and What was his gender.
 Baby BUMP!! :) Reaching Into the fridge to cook up something for the kids. And then...
 CONTRACTIONS STARTED... Sharp pain filled for tummy!
 I freaked out and almost passed out I thought home birth it was for baby number 7!
 Baby Brody had a glitch as a baby and I went to delete the bad CC and I got back on and he was still a glitch.. So I let him grow up right away! Baby Brody! Well Toddler Brody Ha ha.
 
 I went downtown to get my hair done. I didn't really like the color so I knew I wasn't going to keep it for long.
Brody! With Mama. Toddler age Is my favorite!

 Brody WALKING! I Love My Baby Brody.!
 Brody Potty Training!
 Brody EATING some leftover Soup!
 I know the twins Steph and Stella weren't in this blog. My Sims 3 Pictures got all messed up and I lost Steph and Stella's Toddler Pictures and If anything is messed up with pictures or not very many pictures that's why.
 Playing! Mama and Brody :) Missing the baby age :(
Stella Roberts Kid! Like I said up by Steph's picture my Sims 3 pictures got all messed up :( So Sorry.!

No comments:

Post a Comment