Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Baby #10 Another Pink Baby

 Stella Rose and Stephanie Daisy Roberts.! The Teenager :) Doing Homework Together!
 Brody Jones Roberts! Child Age!! :)
 My Painting. I Called It Starry Night.!
 Vince Samuel Roberts! Baby Age! :)
 Stella Up at 5:45 In the Morning! Getting a Shower and getting ready for school big Cheerleader!
 Again Getting Ready doing her makeup and Curled her hair!
Getting something out of her teeth! Super Cute Teen!
 Brushing her teeth! Stella The Popular Cheerleader!
 Stephanie Daisy! Gets up 45 minutes before school eats and gets dressed. Not so Popular and Plays trumpet in band :) Very Good at math also.! Unlike Stella!
 Victor Fredrick Roberts! Age Baby!..
 Stella and Stephanie! :) They always are nice and helping at home. But me and Steph talk a lot and she complains about Stella not even talking to her or making eye contact she loves Stella very much and hates when people become like that! Got To HATE Drama!
 This Guy was in the newspaper for Rescuing a Baby From a building on Fire! He Had Dark Green Skin. Pink hair with green highlights and Red roots. I asked him if he would like to be a daddy of a challenge but you cant let it live with you because I need the baby for a Challenge! But If it wants to live with you as a Young Adult its the babies choice?
 He Said. I Love To help out I really had want to try for a baby since I grew up to A young adult a little weird Ha Ha.
 We Got in Bed! And..
 Tried for A baby! We Giggled and Soon the Lovely Lullaby filled the Room! Baby/Babies are on the way.!
 Stella Young adult she said her and Stephanie were moving into a apartment and that Steph was in the car waiting so she had to go!
 I Woke up that Morning felt something in my tummy.! I Am Pregnant I thought! :) Baby/Babies 10 I love you!
 I cleaned the house for the baby to have a Nice Enviorment when it came into the world! :)
 Brody Jones Roberts! Child Age! 1st day of school! Looks Just Like Josiah! (baby #1)
 Baby Bump! Day 2 :) Loving being Pregnant Again!
 I thought I needed more girls In the family. So I headed to the local Grocery Store and Bought some Watermelons!
 I Went back home called My Friend Jamie Jolina And she came and I ask the gender. She Politely said "Its Pink" :) I Smiled and gave her a Hug Thank you so much! I went inside and Prepared to the New Addition!
 Baby Vince Samuel Roberts! Toddler Age Here I come!
 Victor Fredrick Roberts! Toddler age I'm coming!
 I thought of my good times with RED SKIN feeding him. He felt different than all the other babies! Maybe cause he was Red! <3
 I went Downstairs to go Get a Snack for My baby In my Tummy and she decided she didn't want a snack She just wanted to get out of there. Into the World!
 I decided Hospital Birth would be a good change! So I called a taxi and headed out!
 Anna Marie Roberts! 3rd Girl 10th Child! :) 6lbs 7oz Very Tinny and Cute!
Baby #10 Anna Marie Roberts!
New Addition to the Family!

1 comment:

  1. Awww we both had girls lol! Anna Marie is going to be a cutie (I know it) Congrats girl

    ReplyDelete