Thursday, November 11, 2010

Baby #11

 I Was Walking to the Grocery Store when this guy Called out "Kendel Right?". Then I said "Yes thats right". "I went to high school with you I was a grade younger than you and always liked you but since you were a cheerleader you didn't really pay much attention to me" He said. Then I replied "I'm So sorry about that I told me kids I had to run I would be home by 8:00 and I still need to run to the store But at like Noon I will come over is that okay?". He said "Of course see you at 12:00".
 The Next Day! He said "Hey Kendel Can I be a Part of your challenge". Of Course I Had to say Yes! So we jumped right into it!
We Headed Inside and Went to the Bedroom and got to work. Soon The Lullaby filled the Room! I was Excited again cause I knew baby #11 was on it's way!
 
 The Next Morning He Got up at 6:30 While the others slept In I went In the Kitchen we I got up and he was sitting at the Tables with 1 to many beers and a bottle of wine. I asked "where did you get this" He awnsered  "Baby, I went to the store and bought some here have a beer" I said " Um No Thank you"
He Yelled "You Will drink or I will make the babies life so Miserble!" So I had to Have a Drink so my baby would be okay. I drank a beer and Politly ask him to leave.
 He Said "No I'm not Leaving". I Resonded "Ah Ya you are and Now". We Faught a Faught!
 Until he Screamed "Fine you little Ughh! Just I don't ever want to see you again! GoodBYee!" I was happy that drunk Dad was GONE
 After The fight I went to bed I had a dream about My Teenage Years. I Had a Football Player as A boyfriend. His Name was "Josh" I was a Popular Cheerleader! When I was In 11th Grade I got Pregnant after Teen Drinking at a Party. I Dicided the Second Day Pregnant That I want to Give it Up for adoption! So we Looked in the newspapers For good Parents. We found Young 28 Year old couple that wanted a baby but couldnt have one. The Baby Girl was Named "Nicole Brooke". I Never saw the Baby after Labor!

 I Got a Good Work Out Before I got pregnant.!
 I Headed Downstairs and taught Victor How to Walk! Victor kept complaining about walking!
 And He went a Screamed "No Mommy" I said "Okay We can be done walking today Go Play" :)
 Anna Marie! :)  My Baby Girl In Her Crib.
 Was heading Downstairs to Celebrate Brody's Birthday! And BOOM PREGNANT!!
Brody Roberts Birthday Time! Teen Years here comes Brody!
 Brody Roberts! Teenager Loves Football. Got Glasses and his ears Pierced! Looking Beast!
 Potty Training! Not So Fun! Probably the worst part of My Challenge!

 Taking Care Of Anna Marie I Whispred to her "Anna I Hope you don't grow up to be how I was as a teen make the right choices!"
 Pregnant. Baby Bump Day #2! Getting Big!
 Felt a Kick! :) Remembering the Very 1st time I got pregnant In 11th Grade! :)
 Anna Marie. TODDLER! So Cute shes Deffenetly Going to Attract all the Guys
 Brody's New Car! I geuss he wanted to Impress a Girl thats in 3rd Period With him he said her name was "Jessica" I thought that was Cute!
 Pregnant. BABY BUMP IS HUGGEE!
 Anna Marie! Tickleing Her (My Favorite)!
 I Invited Jamie Jolina over to my house to ask the baby's gender. I Geuss the baby didn't want me to know the gender and came out then and there!
 Chase Liam Roberts! 8lbs 2oz 19Inches! New Addition To The Roberts Family!
Snuggling My Baby! I Love Life!

THANKS
Violet Newbie I want to thanks for adding
Kendels Toddlers and Tiaras to your Blog!

I <3 My Challenge!
My Family Is Amazing





4 comments: