Friday, November 26, 2010

The Past ~ Baby 12 & 13

 Sorry I Didn't Get to Get Pictures of them meeting and chatting. Well That's Because this is Josh. Her High School Boyfriend Daddy of her baby before the challenge. She Looked everywhere to Find him and found him. She wanted a baby #12 to be Just as Cute as He was. She went to his house. She almost cried they hugged and kissed 1 million times and got to the baby making!
 They Snuggled and Talked about there High School Memories. They Thought and talked about there Baby Nicole where could she be now. "Did we make the right choice to give up Nicole?" I Asked. "Of Course, I didn't want a baby around and I just wasn't ready to be a dad yet. Josh replied. "Yeah I Guess So I think giving her up for adoption was better then getting an abortion like My Parents wanted. How old Is Nicole now? I said. "She should be around 12-13 by now" Josh Again replied.
 He Started to Kiss Took 1 step at a time. Got Closer and Closer to trying for a baby. Josh Didn't want to Jump right into it Like we did in High School.u So we ended up trying and No Lullaby the first time but then we tried again and I hummed the tune of the lullaby as it played!
 Anna Roberts! With her new Winnie The Pooh Pink Binky.
 Chase Roberts! Chilling In his Crib! Chase Loved Sleeping and staying in his crib all day!
 Me! Kendel Roberts. Rocking the Red Hair and Kicking those Freckles!
 Chase Roberts Again. We Finally got Him out of the Crib after all that Fussing. Chase Loves His Babysitter.
 The Cute Twins! Victor and Vince! 1st Day of school. Ugh.. Always the hardest!
 Anna Learned To Walk! and Later that day she learned to talk! Now She won't stop saying Mall Mommy take me to the mall. Also Dora Mama turn on Dora!
 Morning Sickness! Always the Worst!
 Cooking Up Some Grilled Cheese! Yummy Yummy In the Roberts Tummy!
 The Boys Came Home and Were So stressed they needed to have a little fun. They remembered they got a Pool last week. So they jumped in Cooled off and Had a contest who can hold there breath longer of Course Mama's Little Dolphin Victor Won!
 Anna And Brody's Birthday! Brody's Becoming a YA and Anna is Finally out growing Dora and growing into Hannah Montana! Ha.
 This is Anna! Feeling my Tummy! I Love when the Kids feel my Tummy!
 Brody is at his Gf's House Flirting and....
 KISSING!
 This Is Violet Newbie Feeling My Tummy! I ran into her at the Local Pool while I was talking to My High School Boyfriend on the phone! Well I then went into labor as soon as I got home. (I didn't get a Picture of her labor face Sorry.)
 Bentley Roberts! 9lbs 3oz 20 Inches Long.
 His Twin Sissy! Bethany Roberts 8lbs 8oz. 21 Inches Long.
Baby Chase Well Toddler Chase Ha. Ha. Got My Face and Hair. His Daddy's Personality. EVIL! But of Corse I still LOVE HIM!

 Thanks For Reading!
1) Josiah 
2) Brody 
3) Andrew
4) Anthony
5)Stephanie
6) Stella
7) Brody
8) Vince
9) Victor 
10) Anna 
11) Chase 
12) Bentley 
13) Bethany
14) Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment