Tuesday, October 26, 2010

We started talking and flirting and I loved his eyes they reminded me of edward cullen :-) For the Twilight Fans
 We kissed and it felt so good to think we are going to have more babies or a baby on the way!

 And the baby song filled our ears and I almost started to cry for some reason I was more excited maybe because my baby might look like edward cullen (: LoL
 Josiah was so kind to clean out the fridge... I was so busy! even though I only had 1 other kid
 Josiah asked for a cake so of course I got one for him. He blew out the candles and I was excited because my 1st child was moving out. But of course sad at the same time! :(
 Josiah Roberts grew up to a young adult. He grew up to be a nice caring young man. I was sad that my 1st child was moving out but of course HAPPY for him. He loved music so he is wearing a rolling stones shirt and jeans.
 We hugged. I said I would visit him and hope he grows up to be a respectful young man.

 I'm Pregnant Again :) So Happy I love that feeling.
I was looking out the window and saw butterflys and thought maybe I will have a girl and one day we could do this together I truly love nature. :)
 I dicided to start do a homeschooling preschool. So my toddlers could be a little smarter before growing up and started Kindergarden and Elementry School. So I painted a picture for it.
 The Picture is Complete!
 Baby Anthony.! So Sweet!
 Braden Is such a Mr. Mom helping with everything and learning so quick.
 I told you. Haha. Braden came up to me and asked If Anthony and Andrew could share a Muffin.
 I said they are too young to eat that stuff. They dont have much teeth yet maybe when there older why dont you eat it for yourself :)
 Baby Bump! Day 2 :)
 1st day of school braden was so Scared
 Baby Andrew.
 But Braden actully made some friends and sense he started school I gave him a new Iphone because he was way more responsible then Josiah was. So he txted and asked if he could go over to the Goths house I thought that was fine. Sense his mother went to high school with me.

 Bigger Baby Bump.! The Bigger the Better!
 I thought that was a cool Picture of her in the mirror!
 I <3 This Picture of braden and me that night I can tell he is growing up and going to be a wonderful husband and maybe even a Daddy!
 Braden was given the baby/babies faces.
 I was outside painting and contractions started.

 Baby Stephanie! 5lbs 3oz A Little Tiny Prematured.
 Thats My Boy! Braden Roberts A Teen he's got My Hair his daddys face.
 Baby Andrew. As a Toddler! Batman Boy.
 Baby Anthony.! So Cute as a Toddler. Playing with the blocks.
 I thought I would go visit Josiah. We havent talked in a while I said. And qeuss what you have 2 new sisters. Stella And Stephanie Roberts They Are Prematured! They are So tiny.
 Well I have to go Im started to miss my babies :( But I love you so Much!
 Baby Stephanie Roberts Well not such a Baby already 3 yrs. Old!
Baby Stella. Again not such a baby :) Almost identicle to Steph but different hair. Sorry they didnt have much baby pictures I was so excited to see my 2 first girls be toddlers :) I love the toddler age!

No comments:

Post a Comment