Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sweet Baby #2

                                               Josiah and Mommy :) 1st Child is so amazing
 Talking to Josiah daddy
Frank: Hey Kendel how's josiah
Kendel: Good
Frank: Thats Good I have something to tell you.
Kendel: What is it?
Frank: I'm Moving... To... Riverveiw and wont be able to visit
Kendel: What! (Hangs Up)
  Having a baby is hard just imagine all the other 99 children will be! I woke up  at  5:11am hungry and lonly.
                                           Hey baby mommy's here now. It's all going to be ok.
                            Eating at this desk is hard! Hehe we need a table! But I cant afford one!
 Baby Josiah crying he thinks he needs so much attention :) Good thing right now he's an only child. He is looking foward on brothers and sisters.
                                        Clean making the house a good enviormet for the baby!
                                                             Cleaning up the house!
                                                        My moms friend's son Fisher.
                               We Kissed! and he told me he wanted to be a part of my challenge
                                                    He carried me off to my bedroom!
                                                And the Lullaby fillled the room and our ears !
            Later that day I was out for a walk and saw these butterflies and I thought I would catch one!
                                                 The Pretty Butterfly :) for the nursery

I looked on craigslist to sell my tredmill It sold for 1,000
                                      Josiah Toddler Age! he has his dads face and my hair (red)
Early in the morning feeding josiah :)

                                               Potty training my little man....He's Getting BIG!
                                       Cleaning Cleaning Cleaning thats what mommys do best
                                                                  More Cleaning!
                                                                  Counter Cleaning.
                                                         Hiding From Mommy shhh....
                                          Pregnant :) Baby #2
                                                       Lol Yum Yum Yummy Cereal
 Learing To Walk!
 I've Learned to WALK!
 Potty Training ! Got to love the toddler age
 1st Day Pregnant :)
 Crying Just to annoy mommy

Chatting With The Repair Man
 I think I got a next daddy!
 Learning To TALK! After this all he wanted to say was cookie cookie mommy
 End Of day 2 :) Couldnt Wait
 Was Reading and all of a sudden Boom Im In labor!
 Awww.... Baby Braden was here
I Love You Braden :)

No comments:

Post a Comment