Saturday, October 9, 2010

1st Baby

                                          This is Kendel she is very social and loves children!
Kendel was checking her facebook and there was a link for challenges and she clicked it. Bunches of other links were there she really thought she 100 baby challenge look interesting. She read the rules and thought she would do it!
 So she invited she old high school best friend he was also there for he and so she invited him over to see if he wanted to help her get started!
 Kendel: Hey Frank have you heard about the 100 baby challenge
Frank: Yes I read it on my facebook page it looks interesting?
Kendel: Well would you like to be my first babies daddy
Frank: Yes I would be glad to! but lets get used to each other again
                                             So we got used to each other in a romantic way.
                                                                   We kissed!
                                                     And he carried me to the bed!

                                    Next thing we know the lulaby fills the room I was so excited!
 I ate my dinner and thought I really needed to get some money to afford a table and to stop eating at my desk.
 I had frank spend the night because it started getting very late and I wasnt sure If he was up for driving home!
                                              I thought I would excersie before I got pregnant.
 I thought I would have to get some money before she got pregnant so she could afford another crib if she ends up having twins maybe triplets?
 In the middle of painting I got sick and ran to the bathroom and threw up I knew I was pregnant I was so excited!
                                               I got a little hungry so I made me a Sandwich!
                                     I read a little pregnacy books so I could be ready for my baby
                                          End of Day 1! I was so excited for the baby to come!
                       I made some burnt grilled chesse and got a phone call? It had been the dinner!
                                            End of day 2! even more excited for the baby! :)
 The dinner had asked for me to participate in a eating contest for a cash prize and I needed the money! I ended up winning a cash prize of 1,000 dollers I know it's not a good idea to be pregnant joining a eating contest but I needed money!
 the next morning I had some sharp pains and next thing I know I'm in labor I waiting I had wanted to have home birth so the next thing I know....
                                I'm with Josiah Roberts 8lbs 6oz I knew he was going to be special!
                    The love of having a baby filled the air! I whisperd to Josiah " Hi I'm Your Mommy "
                                    I fed him and a tear sheaded down my face! "This is your home "
                                 Family Picture Josiah and Kendel Roberts! Only 99 more to go <3

No comments:

Post a Comment