Saturday, October 23, 2010

Babies 3 and 4 Love In the Air

 Meeting Clark
 We Hugged
 And Kissed
 Then Heading to the bedroom!!
 Awwww.... The Lulaby filled our ears!
 I asked clark If he wanted to go to dinner he said yes and didnt show up :( I Was Sad..
 I Decided to have a party I txted all my friends to come
 They All Showed up and we boggied and we had a groovy time!
 I decided to have Josiah grow up!
 I was suprised that His father showed up! :) That made Siah really happy to meet his father they had a great time together : ) 
 The Next morning I figured out I was pregnant!! <3
 1st Day of school Josiah Is so nervious he told me If he could he wanted to be homeschool like I was when I was little....
 1st Day Pregnant : )
 Cutest Picture! :) Of Braden in his toddler years there my favorite!
 Learning To Walk!
 Painting for some cashh!
Contractions Hurt 2x as Bad I started to scream I didnt have a ride to the hospital so I had home birth for the 3rd time! :) I was so excited to see my new baby or babies <3
 Stars circled around me and I was soo happy!
 Anthony Roberts 7lbs 5oz
 Andrew Roberts 7lbs 9oz
 Josiah was on his way to the Park and saw this pretty girl standing outside he stopped and said Hello
 They got a little flirty but Josiahs Mom called and said he needed to head home
 When he got home and took a nap along with the rest of the house!
 Braden At his Toddler Age WALKING
 and Talking Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment