Saturday, December 11, 2010

This Couldn't Be Happening!

MY KIDS! There Gone along with the house. I came home from Grocery shopping and the House was gone caught on FIRE. This couldn't be happening not too me. I cried for days until..
  My Sister "Amanda" called and asked if her and her Fiance could move in with me? I couldn't say No shes my sister. So this is Amanda.
 I thought maybe too get my mind off things I would go see a conseler. So I did he told me too find LOVE.
 I whisphered "Your My Love"
 I talked too him in a flirty way.
 We glared into each others eyes. He said "I Love You."
 I kissed him.
 He told me that he liked it!
 When I got home My sister and her fiance were playing video games.
 I started dinner. While they played video games.
 after dinner I chatted online with the conseler.
 he was off too work he kissed Mandy goodbye.
 I invited the Conseler over. I Proposed.
 He said "I'm not ready."
 I Started too Cry!
 Back inside Mandy was Pregnant!
 She told me and I was Sooo Happy for my Little Sister too be having her first baby!
 Mandy Headed out too Town and bought some books and watermelons. (She wanted a Girl)!
 They Both were sitting on the couch reading Pregnacy Books! They were SUPER excited for the Baby too come!
 I Took him to My Favorite SPOT. The waterfall. I Proposed Again!
 He Said Yes! We Would have the wedding the next day!

Wedding Pictures!
 Me in my wedding dress.
 Again My Picture in my dress!

 The Wedding was Soo Amazing! It was like just the wonderful feeling in the world! to know someone is going too be there for me.
 Day 3 Pregnant!
 She started getting contractions...
 Lucy Roberts. 8lbs 6oz
Lucy Roberts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment